Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas is over ...

What a day ... and it's only 4:00. Last night I started putting up my Christmas decorations. I left them up longer this year because I was being a good Catholic ... not because I was being lazy ...well not just because I was being lazy. I love my Christmas decorations and hate to put them up. Taking ornaments off the tree with an almost two year old helping is definitely an interesting experience and took about twice as long as it should have. But we got everything. Outback in containers and waiting in the garage for Robert to return to they can go back to their home in the attic.

Xman slept in this morning, which means we all slept in until 8am! So I was figuring we would be off schedule the rest of the day, but after Cars and helping with the Christmas decorations, he went down for a nap before 1pm. Since he slept in, I figured it it would be a short nap, but he slept a good three hours! Which means I got a shower (best part of everyday), folded clothes for about 1.5 hours and then did most of the dishes.

Not only that but while in the shower I came up with a beyond-amazing plan for my Anatomy & Physiology class.. Why do I think best in the shower or while I pee?

No comments: