Sunday, January 11, 2009

The baby's room is all bugged out!

Thus is the boy and girl caterpillars, aren't they awesome. The girl is missing the antenna on the butt, because I forgot them.

This butterfly required me, mom and stacy, but was much easier than the other which required me, mom, stacy and chelsea.


Two of the three aunts ... I mean ants. The plan is to center the crib on this wall with the baby's name on wooden blocks attached to the wall.




Yes I was crazy enough to try a grasshopper, and relied quite a bit on those grasshoppers that I have dissected for the past 3 years. And no it is not a dung beetle. You can see mom's lady bug and the 3rd aunt ... I mean ant, why do I keep doing that?

1 comment:

Allyson West said...

this is the most adorable baby's room i have ever seen. horray!