Thursday, January 5, 2012

Inconsistent Eater

I wouldn't say Xman is a picky eater, but you never know what he is going to want. Last week he ate spaghetti like it was the best stuff ever. Last night was Mac and cheese, peas and yogurt. But tonight ... club crackers ... only club crackers. I am trying to put weight on him, so I need him to eat, but I do not want a picky eater!

Right now he eats what we eat unless dinner is not ready when he is hungry (tonight). He easts a lot of club crackers, gold fish, graham crackers, yogurt and ice cream (doctors orders). He likes fruit loops, spaghetti, Mac and cheese, fruit smoothies, chicken nuggets, meatloaf, peas, green beans, mashed sweet potatoes, applesauce, cuties (new), zucchini spaghetti, and bananas. And I almost forgot ... cakeballs (though it has been a while).

No comments: