Sunday, January 1, 2012

Crossfit

I have a friend who often posts about her accomplishments in CossFit, but she is very focused on exercise ... We don't have a lot in common. :)

But today I saw a CrossFit competition. It is crazy! Scotty and Chelsea were watching it at Mom's and the competitors were very impressive, and the events were insane.

Apparently it has only been around for about 5 years (or at least the competition), and the competitors do not know the events until they arrive at the competition. The men had to swim, run in sand, do pull ups, push ups, squats and run again in the round I saw. All vey obviously very fit, and all looked like they were going to puke when they finished. Check it out!

Update: I looked at the site for the CrossFit closest to me - $300 for the required Foundations class, then $175 per month!! What? Who has the money to commit to this? Can I have a loan?

No comments: