Friday, August 7, 2015

Up-cycled projects for classroom


This is my new view every day as I enter my room.  This shelf is made from an old, odd tv stand. I painted it white and used wood from our old gate as the back and sides.  It's never looked better.  

I bought the picture frames from my favorite Front Porch Finds, painted them and added chicken wire.

The clock is from target and my J is from Hobby Lobby, and has recently needed a new home. 


The little table at the corner was honey colored until I stained and painted it.  And it was a free table my hubby picked up from the curb.

The frame is another curb find and I added plywood (already in my garage) and painted the plywood with chalkboard paint.  

The two benches/shelves are completely new builds. $11 per crate & $12 for the wood for each one. I still want to put casters on each one.


More up-cycled frames with paint and chicken wire a new IKEA paper holder, and a bulletin board I found got I had. 

I wasn't wanting to use the wire shelving, but don't have a replacement yet.

No comments: