Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Days 7 and 8

Well .... Yesterday was a work day at school, and after climbing on stools and back down the last part of the day, I decided on the 7th day I should ... stretch!!!

Today I completed my little work out during my conference. It took me about 15 minutes which is about 15 minutes more than I like to spend in my room during my conference, but I did feel better and more energized when I was done.

I added 3 sets of 10 bicep curls with a resistance band today.

2 comments:

Lady X said...

Nice! Are you feeling better already? Overall?

Sandy said...

I don't think I feel any different, except for the fact that I said I was going to do something and have stuck with it. My exercises are not meant to be all that taxing on my body, but as a means of forming a habit.