Saturday, November 8, 2014

I just can't clean this place ...

Have you heard "I'm all about that bass?"   Of course you have, but I will add it so you can watch it again.

Just typing it the song is stuck in my head again ... It have been singing it for a week, or a parody version of it.  Have you seen the moms parody "I just can't clean this place". 


I saw this Monday morning, sang it all day, showed it to my husband and he said "obviously" and gestured to our lovely home ... Immediately my horns are showing and I say "seriously?"  And he said "I didn't mean you, we just can't clean this place."  

It's like shoveling the driveway in a blizzard ...

I need an army of minions ...

Disclaimer: I share this story because it was hilarious to me.  And because I wanted to watch both of the videos again ... I just can't clean this place ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for sharing our video!! Glad you understand our struggles, haha :)