Sunday, November 2, 2014

Baked Tacos

This is one of my favorite quick dinners.  I found this somewhere on pinterest originally - thanks for the idea BlogChef! (I cheat and use seasoning out of a packet.)

Hard shell Tacos
Ground beef or turkey
Your favorite taco seasoning (I use Old El Paso original taco seasoning)
Cheese
Toppings of your choice

Brown meat. Season to your liking.
Place unbaked shells in casserole pan or ridged baker.
Top with cheese
Bake at 400 degrees for 10-12 minutes.
Top as you wish.
Baking tacos like this is tastier, faster, and less messy (the shells don’t break as easily)


*I was lining a glass baking dish in foil to help fold the shells up until I saw that I could use my ridged baker. If I am making too many to fit in the ridged baker I will use my stoneware rectangular baker from now on because of how easily the cheese comes off of the stoneware.



I also use my Mix 'n Chop to make browning ground meat an easier job - one of my favorite tools


No comments: