Friday, April 13, 2012

Xman's 2nd Birthday

Well, not many non-family guests showed, but other than that the party was a success.

The birthday boy had a good time and did not want his guests to leave ... But did not have a melt down ... at least not until his cousin took his toy ... but that was expected.

The pudding cups were great. I ate the vanilla with cool who and graham crackers, and I think I should definitely make more for us at home.

The RAWR and hats turned out really cute, and Mom said she is leaving the RAWR up for a while.

I made dinosaur tails for Xman and Delilah, but they were very last minute and I messed up Delilah's so I will have to finish it for next weekend and post pictures then.

Xman didn't want anything to do with his cake, and the hubby stuck his hands on the cake, and Xman looks at his hands like "why would you do that?"

Aunt Stac got great pictures - I totally slacked on the pics and spent more time enjoying the party. Stac even got the smoke off the candle ... All that practice blowing bubbles helped Xman blow his candle out on his own!

No comments: