Saturday, February 4, 2012

So the suspense has been killing you ....

I know you have been refreshing this page all day waiting for the moment you would discover my plans today - that moment is finally here.

We had a great family day. We went to the aquarium to see Elmo ... I mean Nemo. Little man was very excited to see the fish. so excited that he napped on the way there.

I think he would have been happy to stay at the Nemo tank all day. He was less excited about the sharks, and the cat. He ribbeted at the frogs, and chomped at the dwarf cayman that was at the glass, but mainly just wanted to see smallish fish - because the big ones are scary - duh!

Then we went to ikea for a few supplies and found Xman's birthday present there also! And I am considered another project for my classroom - large frames with gift wrap inside to work as dry erase boards for class agendas. I think I will look for gift wrap tomorrow. Xman had a great time walking through the plastics ribbon curtain in the kid center.

Wehen we left he peed out of his diaper, so he went home with a new diaper but no pants on. He fell asleep on the way home. I found a movie at redbox and I decided to skip the big birthday dinner and opt for Chicken Express instead. Yes, I know it is bad. No, I do not care.

So dinner and a movie at home. Little one is in the bath right now, which is daddy's job tonight.

Oh I did get to sleep in this morning. I slept til 7 and then just laid there until 8!!! The best gift of the day:).

Oh how your perspective changes with kids and age!

No comments: