Friday, June 17, 2011

No Shows

I had three classes in a row not show up today ... so I played.  It has been a long time since I have played like that in the pool.  I attempted to help Chelsea with her underwater photography experiment by letting her take pictures of me, most of which were just scary.  Then I got brave.  I tried to dive.  And I still can.  It has been 18 years since I have competed in diving and I wasn't great then, but I can still do a front dive with a half twist -- my favorite dive!  It may not be great, but I can still do it.  I am sure if Botsy was there I would hear something to the effect of,  "I've seen better form from a beer can thrown off a bridge."

I did not attempt to exit the pool feet first.  Instead, I successfully climbed out at the ladder like an old lady ....

No comments: