Monday, June 27, 2011

My Favorite Wedding of the Week

I have been to more weddings lately than I have in the past few years.  But last Saturday one of my very good friends, who I miss SO much, had the wedding that every wedding should be.  Congrats and thanks to Lisa & David!!  It always helps when you have friends there with you ...



We ran up to see Lisa before the wedding, and I broke the strap to her dress (straps were only added for the ceremony in the church) when I hugged her.  The reception was a short walk from the church.  There was an amazing snack table with things like gummy bears!!! There were plenty of beverages to go around, including Dr. Pepper!! They had a photo booth, they printed two copies of each strip of photos, one for us and one for Lisa & David.  Someone was taping the photos in and letting you write on the pages.  They weren't in the church forever after the wedding taking pictures.  The made the rounds and we were able to talk to them several times during the couple of hours that we stayed.  There were funny bits ....

And everything was beautiful ...


1 comment:

CoftheU said...

You guys look beautiful! You caught the bride's Wedding Glow!!