Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Heading back to work

After approximately three month out of the classroom I am heading back to work on Friday!  I have never really had a summer break, because I have always worked during the summers, so this was my summer break.  About half of it was spent in the hospital, but still it is a long time to be away.  I am such a control freak I am worried about what I will find when I go back ... but it has been nice to be able to take this time with the new little man in my life.  I am not cut out to be a stay at home mom, but wouldn't have traded this time for anything.

I am looking forward to next year.  It looks like we will have lots of changes in our department, and I am attempting to impliment lots of changes for both my classes, and I may be looking at taking on a new class for the upcoming year.

No comments: