Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The end of the summer ...

Soon it all starts up again. I am looking forward to long school days, because I feel like I get more breaks within them. I have enjoyed my busy social calendar, but it has taken its toll in some ways as well. I have enjoyed seeing my husband throughout the day which ends when the school year begins. I not looking forward dressing up everyday, but I am definitely looking forward to being dry and not being splashed in the face (have you noticed a theme for the summer?).

We have 2 more days of swim lessons, then I have 2 weeks off (which I will spend about 15 hours a day preparing for the upcoming school year ... I think I need medication). This was the first summer since we have moved back that we have not taken a vacation. I miss vacation...

No comments: